Casa Manadero is located in a small village northwest of Cáceres, Robledillo de Gata, within the Valley of Arrago in the impressive Sierra de Gata. This charming village of Extremadura is of great historical, cultural and natural value.

Manadero House is a completely renovated rural house of typical construction, black architecture in wood, slate and mud.
It offers 4 rural apartments (Lavender, Thyme, Zarzamora and Jara) and a small rural studio (Brezo), all decorated with cheerful colors and simplicity that make this accommodation a harmonious and welcoming place. Each apartment has a double room; Living room with fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. On the ground floor, it has a small restaurant. There you can eat the best dishes and regional specialties with fresh produce from the garden and the farm.

The location of this establishment makes it perfect for being in contact with nature, a place from which you will enjoy the tranquility of the environment, the sound of the flow of river water and the coolness of its vineyards. What makes it even more ideal is that from there you can enjoy many outdoor activities such as horseback riding or quad biking, bird watching, hiking, Alagón river kayaking, zodiac walk through the Borbollón reservoir, etc.

In addition, just 3 minutes from the establishment there are a natural freshwater pools ideal to enjoy a good bathe. And a few kilometers away are The Hurdes, The Vera, Ambroz Valley and the Jerte Valley, a must visit. The Peña of France mountains are 40 km away and the Portuguese border is 45 km away.

Come and enjoy a quiet atmosphere, with the sound of water in the background, with your family, friends or your partner!

Precios From 0 €
Special Last places
Situation Interior, Mountain, River, Tourist Area
Services Groups / Events, Internet, Laundry, Restaurant, Supermarket, WiFi
Leisure around Adventure, Animation, Bike rental, Boat rental, Equestrian, Fishing, Golf, Hiking/Trekking, Hunting, Interpreted Visits, Minigolf, MTB Routes / Cycling, Sail, Ski
Category Charming accommodation
Admission of Pets Pets Allowed. Maximum 1 large and 3 small. The supplement for pets is 7 €/ night for large and 5 €/ night for small ones. Consult for long stay.
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Booking conditions:

At the time of making a reservation the client has to pay 30% as advance payment, and once in the establishment, must pay the remaining 70%.

Cancellation Policy:

According to Tourism Law of Extremadura.

The amount of the compensation will be:
A) 50% if the cancellation occurs between 4 and 7 days before the day scheduled for entry.
B) 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the day scheduled for entry.

When the client leaves the establishment on a date prior to provided, the holder of the establishment shall be entitled to receive 25% of the contracted services remaining to be used, except in cases of force majeure.
Checkin Time 14:30 h.
Checkout Time 12:00 h.
Credit cards accepted VISA and Mastercard.
Policy cots / extra beds Free cots are available, no sheets.

Beds are available for an additional charge of € 15 / night / person.
You could read more information in our Privacy Policy and in the terms and conditions.