Located in a very quiet, Finca Casa Montecote is considering to offer a quality site rural for couples, families and group of friends. A space where all will be welcome to enjoy the rest and relaxation. You do not hear the noise of cars and the tranquility leaves nest to numerous birds. All the terraces of the houses are facing south and offer views free impressive.

It has 7 accommodations with capacity for 2 and 4 people with its own private terrace with BBQ, deck chairs, furniture for outdoor dining, bedrooms with beds with natural latex mattresses and bed linen and towels 100% cotton, well equipped kitchens, lounges with TV, SAT, hifi and bathrooms with shower. With spacious green areas full of corners lost for your enjoyment. In the reception have a library, board games and toys for the children. The accommodations are equipped with free WiFi.

Precios From 0 €
Special Last places
Situation Coast, Interior, River, Tourist Area
Services Barbeques, Games Area, Parking, Swimming Pool, WiFi
Leisure around Diving, Equestrian, Fishing, Golf, Hiking/Trekking, MTB Routes / Cycling, Windsurf
Category Charming accommodation
Álvaro (Cádiz)

El sitio perfecto para descansar y desconectar. Si te gusta que te despierte el sol o el canto de los pájaros, en lugar de una moto o un martillo percutor, este es tu sitio, sin duda.

Solo mejoraría quizá la cama para que fuera perfecto, que no es que esté mal, solo lo comento por si sirve para mejorar, porque volveré seguro.

Admission of Pets Pets are allowed only in La Casita. 1 Maximum.
Supplement: 15 € / night , 30 € / week.
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Booking conditions:
To be paid 30 % of the total in advance by credit card, within the first 48 hours. The remaining 70 % will be paid once in the establishment in cash.

To book the full House will require a security deposit of 300€.

In reservation of one night, the establishment will charge the total amount of the same in advance.

Cancellation Policy:
- Until 30 days before, the cancellation will be free of charge.
- Up to 15 days before, the cost of the cancellation will be 30% of the total booking.
- Up to 8 days before, 50 % of the total amount of the booking.
- From 7 days up to the same day of arrival or in case of no-show, the cost of the cancellation will be 100% of the reservation.
Checkin Time 14:00 h
Checkout Time To 12 h
Credit cards accepted For the payment of the advance: Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.

In establishing the payment will be made in cash.
Policy cots / extra beds Maximum 1 per room, on request.

Cots: free.
Extra bed: 15 euros/night , 100€/week.
Extra bed for children under 8 years of age: 5 €/Night , 35 Euros / week.
You could read more information in our Privacy Policy and in the terms and conditions.