The mobile home holiday site has two pools with a large slide, a playground, a beach volleyball, a basketball, a tennis, a racquetball and bocce courts. There is entertainment for adults and children during the summer month. The facilities include telephone booths, individual safes at the reception desk, an internet-café, a bar, a restaurant-pizzeria with takeway, an ice-cream shop, a creperie, a chiringuito bar (open at night), a supermarket and a medical room.

Precios From 0 €
Special Last places
Situation Coast, Tourist Area
Services Entertainment Prog., Games Area, Gym, Handicapped Access, Internet, Kids Park, Laundry, Paddel, Parking, Renewable Energy, Restaurant, Sports Facilities, Supermarket, Swimming Pool, Tennis, WiFi
Leisure around Adventure, Animation, Bike rental, Boat rental, Diving, Equestrian, Fishing, Golf, Green Routes, Hiking/Trekking, Mountaineering, Nudist, Thematic Park, Windsurf
Category Campsite
Victor Manuel (Castellón / Castelló)

El wifi hay zonas que no funciona

Eugenia (Barcelona)

Falta aire acondicionado

Roger (Barcelona)

Estada molt agradable, tot molt correcte. Hi tornarem! Molt contents!

Cap

Admission of Pets Not allowed.
Booking Conditions and Cancellation At the time of booking, the hotel will charge 30% of the total payment in advance and the remaining 70% a month before the date of arrival.

If the booking is cancelled before 60 days prior to arrival date, the establishment will return the deposit less a 5% on the total amount of the stay.

If you cancel your booking between 59-40 days prior to your arrival, the property will return the deposit less a 15% on the total amount of the stay.
If you cancel your booking between 39-30 days prior to arrival, the property will return the deposit less a 25% on the total amount of the stay.

If you cancel your booking between 29-15 days prior to arrival, the property will return the deposit less a 50% on the total amount of the stay.
If the booking is cancelled between 14-8 days before arrival, the establishment will return the deposit less a 75% on the total amount of the stay.

If the booking is cancelled between 7-1 days prior to arrival, the establishment shall not return any given deposit.
Checkin Time From 18 heures
Checkout Time Before 11 hours
Credit cards accepted We accept all cards except Diners Club and American Express.
Special Terms On arrival you will have to pay 100 euros for deposit that will be refunded on the day of your departure, after the revision of the inventory and control of the state of the cleaning.

No towels available.
These rates do not include this tax in the new tourist tax of Catalonia, which shall be paid at the start of the stay. €0.50 X person older than 16 years and a maximum of 7 days per stay.

You could read more information in our Privacy Policy and in the terms and conditions.