Big plots with lawns, surrounded by trees, bungalows, Canadian Chalets and mobile homes with the facilities, restaurant, supermarket, swimming-pool, sports ground with a tennis court, paddle court, football and basketball pitches, a children's park with a climbing frame and a zipwire, games' room, an animal park, entertainment for both adults and children, an endless choice of possibilities. Experience your best holidays in a different place, in the heart of the Camprodon Valley.

Precios From 0 €
Special Last places
Situation Mountain
Services Barbeques, Entertainment Prog., Games Area, Handicapped Access, Kids Park, Laundry, Paddel, Parking, Renewable Energy, Restaurant, Sports Facilities, Supermarket, Swimming Pool, Tennis, WiFi
Leisure around Animation, Bike rental, Equestrian, Fishing, Golf, Hiking/Trekking, Interpreted Visits, Minigolf, Mountaineering, Ski
Category Campsite
Admission of Pets We just accept pets in the bungalows and units not chalets. The price is 8 euros per night.
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Payment: 30% when booking me remaining 70% upon arrival. € 50 deposit.

Be requested 50€ pays and signal.

Return delivery to account, 100% in case of cancellation 30 days in advance, 50% with less than 30 days and up to 3 days before the arrival.
Loss of 100% cancellation less than 3 days.
Checkin Time From 12:00 to 16:00
Checkout Time at 12:00
Credit cards accepted Visa, MasterCard
Policy cots / extra beds The Resort has a number of cribs that we can let our customers.
Extra beds are not accepted.
Policy cots / extra beds Under request.
Baby Kit option: cot buggy bedding
Special Terms Recepcion open hours from 9:00 to 22:00

There are a minimum of nights required in high season.

We close on the 25th and 26th of december.

There is a tax which needs to be paid apart from the rates and it is 0,50€ per person maximum 7 days of staying. Children are excluded under the age of 17 years old.

Special Terms The establishment is closed on 24 and 25 December.
Special Terms Tourist tax not included: 0.50 € per person per day for over 17 years and a maximum of 7 nights stay.

The working days, outside the high season, the Bar and supermarket are closed. July open.

The sheets and towels are not included in any type of accommodation, there is the possibility of renting to 9,00€ The of marriage and 6,00€ the individual.
You could read more information in our Privacy Policy and in the terms and conditions.